Apparently...

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Apparently, my parents and everyone else in North Mississippi woke up yesterday to a wonderful surprise!

Apparently, inches of beautifully soft, white snow fell in my hometown!


...and I missed it!


Apparently, the kids were out of school and business men and women used their break time to go out and build a snowman on the sidewalk!

I love the fact that this lady is wearing a skirt and heels as she builds the snowman outside her business!

Apparently, driveways and yards and streets were covered with this white stuff!

Apparently, we don't see snow much around here!

And, I missed it!

post signature

3 comments:

Roan said...

Well, if it makes you feel better, we only got rain and sleet. And now it is incredibly cold!

Dennis said...

Business is your old bank and man building snowman is your old boss...excuse me, your former boss.

Taylor, Kellie, Morgan, Millie, and Mary Phillips said...

Mrs. Cindy sent us some ridiculous pictures from the snow! I'm so jealous!