Let me just tell you....I have one "special" Valentine! And what makes him so special? Well...he makes me SMILE! Every time Russ calls my phone, I smile #1. because it's him #2. because his ring tone reminds me why he's my Valentine! So, just for the month of "love," I'll play Russ's ring tone on my playlist and leave you with memories through our TEN years of my Valentine and me! Enjoy!

You're better than the best
I'm lucky just to linger in your life.
Cooler than the flip side of my pillow, that's right.
Completely unaware
Nothing can compare to where you send me.

And the moments where my good times start to fade....

You make me smile like the sun

Fall out of bed

Sing like a bird

Dizzy in my head
Spin like a record
Crazy on a Sunday night.
You make me dance like a fool
Forget how to breathe
Shine like gold

Buzz like a bee.
Just the thought of you can drive me wild.

Ohhh...you make me smile!

Don't know how I lived without you

Cuz every time that I get around you
I see the best of me inside your eyes.
You make me smile.
You make me smile like the sun
Fall out of bed, sing like a bird
Dizzy in my head, spin like a record
Crazy on a Sunday night.
You make me dance like a fool,
Forget how to breathe,
Shine like gold, buzz like a bee.
Just the thought of you can drive me wild!
Ohhh...You make me SMILE!

3 comments:
That was awesome!! I love y'all so much!
precious! makes me smile! :)
You two are still the cutest couple....and thanks for making me smile while reading your post!
Post a Comment