Easter Work Day

Sunday, April 11, 2010

I know that I have shown you all the fun and excitement that happened at the Smith house over Easter. What I didn't tell you was that the Smiths also used Easter weekend to work on a few projects. With the wedding coming up and Kristin starting her new job in May, there is always lots to do.Kristin painted and worked on several things for the wedding and reception.

Lee followed directions making patio furniture and door decor for their new apartment. He measured, penciled, and drilled tables, coat racks, and door signs.

Daddy got out in his work clothes and washed my car. He actually went with me to drive through a car wash. However, on our way home from washing my car, I drove under a train track. The train lovingly slopped some brownish liquid all up my hood and windshield. I was not happy. But, Daddy fixed it.

Mama and I...well, we just sat and watched everyone work. Ha ha!

After working on projects and cars, the family came inside to watch Butler win the NCAA semifinals while Mama grilled chicken and mushrooms, and she cooked broccoli and rolls.


It was a great start to a lovely Easter weekend in this beautiful weather!

No comments: