Thursday, we took the fourth graders on our first and only field trip of the year. You can read more about that on my class blog soon. I love field trips. First, I rarely leave the school with an entire class. This mean old teacher only takes students that know how to behave. The reason? So, we ALL can enjoy the day! Including the teacher. And, we did. We had a splendid day! We had such a nice day that when I saw this on the school bus...the same bus that students ride each day sketching memories and information into their heads as they read it each morning and afternoon. Yes, I thought it was funny. Mainly because this may explain some of our problem with language scores.
The sign. Well, I'll let it explain itself.
I'm so glad that our students have exposure to correct grammar at all times.
1 comment:
Wow..that is all I have to say! haha
Post a Comment