No reason to fear...
Talent? Not So Sure...
Monday, April 26, 2010
So, our school put on a TEACHER Talent Show on Friday afternoon! Yes, that's right. Remember when I said that I may not have used my good judgment by volunteering my talents? Well...I'm not so sure you would call it talent, but I certainly volunteered something. Ha! We had a variety of "talent" ranging from beautiful piano playing, cafeteria staff cheers, principal "cheerology", assistant principal and friends stepping, and young guy teachers rapping. At the end of the talent show, we thought we would prepare the students for the upcoming fashion show. So, I took part in the "Teacher Fashion Show: What to Wear and What NOT to Wear!" OMG! Hilarious!
I totally wore my Easter egg hunt attire plus a few other accessories! The kids really loved my new Converse shoes and my colorful hair twist accessories.
So, we modeled to "I Look Good." Don't know it? Go look it up! You should have seen us "warming up" in the hallway while the rappers were doing some Soulja Boy. Yes, I think I'm trying to do the Stanky Legg here!
Just look at them cheering me on after making a fool of myself doing the Stanky Legg! Our big surprise? Well, the superintendent of ALL JPS schools showed up in a "pop-up visit!" In the MIDDLE OF THE SHOW!! You should have seen the faces on all the teachers and the principal! Priceless!
No reason to fear...
Dr. Edwards joined in and showed off his rendition of the Stanky Legg! The kids went wild!
The teachers had the BEST time (after all the butterflies flew away!) and the kids had a blast too! It is times like this that we really feel like a family! So fun!
No reason to fear...
2 comments:
Looks like sooooo much fun! Helps make learning fun also.
Those CJHS and CHS cheer days helped pay off....love it, Megan!
Post a Comment