Do you? All students have this innate urge to drive everyone, including and especially their teachers, crazy! Yes, it's beautiful and pleasant outside. Yes, the sun is shining. Yes, the birds are chirping. Yes, it looks fun. But, YES, we have to prepare for the MCT2 coming up in a few weeks! Have you ever tried to contain 25 fourth grade boys and girls and try to analyze and go over sample test items during the months of April and May? Do NOT try this at home! It is not safe or fun! In fact, it makes you sick. Apparently, it causes Spring Fever.
To help alleviate some of that fever, our school has planned "Friday Fun" activities for the students on Friday afternoons. This Friday...well, I'll just leave you with a sneak peek.
I'm pretty much thinking that I may have shown a lapse in good judgment by my decision to volunteer my talents.
But, I know that with this SPRING FEVER and this MCT2 prep, my students deserve whatever talents we teachers have. So, like I tell my students..."13 more days of FOCUS!"
Put on your "Focus Face" and deal with it!
By the looks of this, our students aren't the only ones with SPRING FEVER!
3 comments:
Hi Megan. Yes, oh yes, we have Spring Fever too. Cale is so ready to be out of school for the summer and to be honest, I am too. If it weren't for pollen, I'd just move outside for a few weeks! Hopefully after one more rain, the pollen will die down. Have fun Friday!!!! Love, Liesa
"Not safe nor fun" should be: not safe or fun. Try not to use double negatives. :-)
I am hoping we will get the full picture Friday.
Mother! I know you are not giving critiques on my grammar! I told you that I have Spring Fever, and it probably causes all kinds of grammatical problems! But, I did change it just for your satisfaction. :)
Post a Comment