Since this change was taking place, my mom's Sunday School class was moved upstairs so that a children's class could have their room. This also happened to a few other adult classes. So...being Promotion Sunday and all, we decided to make it special. My mom's class wanted a nice room to "come home to." Jan, Teri, and I went shopping last week for a few accessories. Then we hung out in the Sunday School class for a few hours fixing it up so the class would be suprised when they came in on Sunday.
We had a great time! Maybe too good a time! We just knew Royce was gonna come in and ask us to join the choir after hearing us belt out a few songs and made up verses in the church! Ha! Before stopping by the church, we ran by Teri's so that she could get her tool box. Yes. She has her own big tool box! And it came in useful too!
We just needed a little help hanging things STRAIGHT! Ha! I hate I didn't get a picture of their new table and other decor. I guess you'll just have to visit their class to see it all.
I hope everyone had a fun and successful Promotion Sunday!
No comments:
Post a Comment