Toddlers in Tiaras...

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

...or something like that!

One of the things I love about being back "home" is how close we are to family! Last week, Jenny and Jeff dropped Grace off at Russ's parents' house so they could visit a family member in the hospital out of town. Russ had not gotten home from work yet, so Grace and I entertained ourselves.

How? Makeovers of course!


Once I did Grace's make-up and French braided her hair, it was picture time. Take a look at these glamor shots! Ha!

Help! We cannot breath!

I can almost hear it in the background..."Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!" I am also thinking that I should have done a make-over on myself before taking pictures! Yuck!

Grace's Justin Beiber move

After our silly poses, it was time to pull out the big guns! Or at least Granmomma's curling iron and Velcro curlers! I think the last time I used Velcro curlers was at my own grandmothers house. Every grandmother should have a set. Seriously.


Then, she found a nice spot to pose again...


You would think she likes all this attention or something, wouldn't you? Ha! We had a great time just us girls!

The girls and Farley

Of course, when Russ came in, he oooed and ahhhed over the new look. Then he and I went on a mini-date. I didn't see Jeff's reaction when he walked in, but I'm sure it was something like, "I will never leave you with your make-up hair-do aunt again!" She looked like a little teenager.

So, maybe this should be called Teenager look-alike in Tiara!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Looks like fun! When I was little I always loved hanging out with my older cousins/aunts/mom's friends and getting to do "big girl" things like put on make-up! You are going to be a great mom!