This weekend is a big weekend in our hometown. Of course, it is Mother's Day weekend and lots of people will be in town spending this day with moms. But there is something else to add to the excitement! The Coke Classic 10K will start around 8 Saturday morning. This is always a huge race, and this year has record-breaking participation! The race starts in the heart of downtown. Just a few feet over from the starting line, at the Corinth Depot, Kristin and I will set up our tent at the Green Market! Voted best small event by Mississippi Tourism Association and selected as a top fair or festival in Mississippi by Mississippi Magazine readers, the Green Market is a place where people set up handmade items to sell. Whether it be food, clothes, crafts, etc. The only rule...everything is handmade! Fabulous event that you must come see!What kinds of things might you see? Well, I don't know about the other tents, but I can tell you that there are some awesome things in our tent! Take a look...
And, of course, I'll be taking orders and selling our Praying for More shirts! Haven't gotten yours yet? No problem! Come by and add your name to the list or pick yours up Saturday! Green Market is open from 8 am until 2 pm.

We can't wait to see you!

1 comment:
What is that owl thing that is identical to the owls on the shirt?? I adore owls and anytime I can find two owls like that I must have it!!! I need that owl thing :)
Post a Comment