Sweet Dreams

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Dreaming of a baby lying here...


Dreaming of sweet giggles and cries coming from here...


Dreaming of reading one of these...


Dreaming of a baby in these...


Dreaming of curtains/pillows made from these...


Dreaming of putting tiny laundry in this...


Dreaming all the time...

Dreaming while we wait on this long and involved process known as adoption. And, the only thing I know for sure is that He is able to do even more than I've ever dreamed! How amazing!
post signature

6 comments:

Joy said...

This post is so sweet. Even thought the wait is hard — his timing is perfect! Just know that the little baby that will fill out those tiny clothes and lay in that precious crib has NO idea how much he/she is already loved. Keep dreaming because it will be a realty, soon! =)

Taylor, Kellie, Morgan, Millie, and Mary Phillips said...

Love, love, love all of it!! So precious! I cannot read the book Someday even now without crying the entire time. One of my favorite!

Mary Vigil said...

I am praying over your adoption process. I have enjoyed following your adventure. Love from Colorado my friend!

Breisch and Angie Stallings said...

I am loving this post! I will be praying for you through this process. I know of an adpotion fellowship that is headed up by a family in our church. I think they meet once a month. Please reach out to them they are on my blog.

http://lovinmuch.blogspot.com/

rachel said...

I love all of those baby things! And your baby will too. I love your blog. I'm adding you to my prayer list! :)

Matt and Lindsey said...

Love You Forever is one of my favorite books..I cried the first time I read it to Eli. :) I am dreaming with you as you 2 wait for this precious baby. You are going to be awesome parents!!