Facebook Debut

Sunday, June 30, 2013

I often get friend requests on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram from blog readers and many I don't know personally.  I admit, I have a little anxiety over "friending" people I don't really know.  No matter how precious your pictures or how adorable your kids look.  Sometimes, I sit and look through Facebook photos trying to figure out if I know you from college or some other place, and maybe I just don't know your married name.  Sometimes I end up asking my sister, brother, or parents to see if you are a family friend that I haven't met.

The truth is that I share overshare on all social media.  But especially on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.  So, I prefer to keep those social media outlets for real life friends and family.  I just feel a bit safer that way.  But, I also know what it's like to wish for a way to communicate with bloggers I follow.  I often have questions or need reminders about updates.

Sooooo....'Tis So Sweet is making its Facebook debut!


We now have a place for anyone who wants follow us on Facebook, and you can do so without all the TMI that comes with my personal accounts!  Feel free to head on over here and "like" the page to add me to your news feed. 

I plan to write a guest post on our Mississippi Women Bloggers site Tuesday with directions on creating your own blog Facebook page.  Keep your eye out for that.
post signature

1 comment:

Joy said...

I'm proud that I can say I was your FIRST like on your blog's Facebook page. =)