It's Coming! It's Coming!

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Several people have asked about Millie Janalee's birthday party post.  And, I promise it's coming!  We asked a friend of ours to take pictures, so we wouldn't have to worry about it.  He took incredible pictures (as always), and we are waiting for the CD to arrive.  The party was amazing, and I am so thankful for my creative sister and my sweaty and hard-working family for all their help!  Oh my, it was stressful until 15 minutes before the party when the rain finally decided to stop once and for all.  Did I mention that the party was outside?  Ha!

We prayed hard for a sunny party and for a rested birthday girl.  God answered both of those!  He cares about the small stuff too.

Here's a sneak peek to tide you over until the full post...


Also, my sister created a priceless video for Millie Janalee's birthday.  She created a frame for her television so we could show the video at the party.  Many, many hours and late nights and lots of love were put into this video, and I am forever grateful for this keepsake!  She also spent some time last night uploading it to my YouTube account so I could share it with you.  Many thanks to Kristin! 



So...until I get the pictures from Matt, I hope this will keep you happy.  And smiling!
post signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Simply precious!