What's "Hop"penning

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Well...it's official! After getting past all the "red tape" that comes along with a class blog in a school district, our class blog is up and running! Check it out! I'm very excited about this, and the kids LOVE it! We had Open House tonight, and the parents had already looked at it from their home computers. I hope I can keep it up. I know I'll have plenty of pictures...I always take tons! I just have to make the time to get it together and post! I'm going to try to update it about once or twice a week. So, if you're ever wondering "What's 'Hop'penning," check us out!

4 comments:

Jennisa said...

Hey there! Your name is up on my blog design list...are you still wanting a bloggie makeover? email me at jennisajoy@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I love your class blog! I have been wanting to make one too and since we are not able to pull them up from school, I figured it was impossible. Do you mind giving me a quick "low down" on how to get past all the "red tape"? I know exactly what you're talking about and would love to give it a try.

Anonymous said...

I saw where you posted on Roan's comments that Feminine Appeal may be your next study...I can't put it down!!
I have a notebook, pen, highlighter (sp?), and the book by my bed!
It is great so far!!

Your class blog is very cute!!!

Jessica said...

What a cute blog! I know your students and their parents will enjoy reading what has been "hop"enning! You are so organized!