Braves Game

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

As you know by now, Kristin has moved into her and Lee's new apartment. She started her new job last week. While Kristin and Lee (and their moms) have spent a few days getting things situated, Russ and I have taken advantage of their company and food! Ha! It seems like we had something every night last week. In fact, I could barely hold my eyes open today because I'm so exhausted from it all. My weekend was just as busy!

Last Thursday night, after I tie dyed twenty five t-shirts for Field Day, Russ and I joined Kristin, Lee, and friends at the Mississippi Braves baseball game.

Russ and me

We had a great time as always! And we got home after midnight I think. Enter exhaustion process.

Lee, Kristin, and Garrett

We got a little delirious toward the end of the game.

Me, Kristin, and Lee

I don't think Kristin and I watched a single bit of the game. We depended solely on the guys to tell us if a foul ball was making a line drive for our heads! Ha!


Yep. I'm pretty sure we had a great time!

1 comment:

Jimbo and Rach said...

I'm sad that once we move there y'all will be moving here...timing sucks!