Poopy

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Today has been a poopy day. Not all poopy. Just some poopy. I mean, the day was beautiful in appearance and temperature. I did NOT have to do any sort of test prep with my kids. In fact, I actually taught social studies today to finish up my Mississippi unit. That was a plus.

This week has been quite the trying one. I know it is all working out to His perfection, but it still has been testing us as a couple, as patient people, and as friendly people. Ha! A couple of big opportunities fell through. My laundry hasn't been touched in two weeks. I'm tired of finding those caterpillar things that roll up when they die. I'm up to my waist in bachelorette party accessories and planning. Ha! And I felt poopy today. And, well, you know...that just sometimes make you remember your day as poopy.

I have been having signs of a sore throat for a couple of days now. Well, this morning I woke up with a difficulty swallowing. It hurt "sorely!" Ha! My whole body ached. I honestly would have called in sick, but I knew there were several people out for a professional development. So, I went on in...making it there just in time for students. I made it through my day, and I only "raised my voice" (some would call this yelling!) at my students once today for not respecting their sickly teacher. Ha!

I came home, FINALLY, around 7:00 tonight after running around getting last minute things needed for our weekend. When I walked into the kitchen, I had a little happy for my poopy day.

My day isn't so poopy after all. I have a wonderful home, wonderful family that will give us a free place to stay if our house never sells, and an amazing hubby!

We are blessed! I'm picking up the pooper scooper and getting rid of my poopy day! Today was a great day!

1 comment: