My brother and his friends were running a little late. My guess is that they stopped to buy gifts real quick. What makes me think that? Well, look how they wrapped them:
Many of the guests Saturday night were members of the wedding party. We had a great time getting to know each other (if we didn't already) and just having a good time! Russ had to leave around 9:00 because he was on call Sunday. We took group pictures before he left.
Once pictures were over, everyone went back to visiting and having a good time. Next thing I know...
The rest of the night was just laid back fun. We turned the music up soon enough and enjoyed each other even more!
Once we shut down the Walker's home, we decided to take the party someplace else. Where else when in Starkvegas than the one and only Mugshots?!
You never know who you will run into in Starkville! One of the girls from Corinth was married Saturday in town, and all of her guests came to Mugshots afterward apparently!
Let's do a roll call...
Let's do a roll call...
Made me feel young again.
Or maybe it made me feel old. I'm not quite as energetic as I used to be. I'm pretty sure I was the third one asleep. That is, after Garrett and Lee. Ha!
The countdown is nearing the end! Wedding weekend is coming! Bachelorette party is this weekend on the beach. I've been searching for my mu-mu to wear on the beach. Ha!


No comments:
Post a Comment