Bunco Crasher

Monday, August 2, 2010

That's me! The official Bunco Crasher in town! Need a sub? Never fear....I am here! Ha!

Last week, I subbed for Jenny's bunco group. Actually, we didn't even know if they needed subs when I showed up. But, luckily, they did! Yay! Of course, the next day at lunch Teri and Mama greeted me with, "So, I heard you cheated on our bunco group last night!" Small towns! Word gets around fast! Ha!

Bunco was held at Alesha's lovely home. We ate a delicious meal and I'd love to say we visited and had deep conversation. But, honestly, we were too busy watching the wedding going on across the lake! We almost cheered when it was over, but we decided that might not be too classy. Ha! I did win a "Big Bunco" at the beginning of the night. I got to wear the coveted Mardi Gras necklace for a little bit.

At least until...

Jenny rolled her "Big Bunco!" She wanted to make sure I PUT IT ON THE BLOG. So, this is a picture of her Big Bunco.

Karen, Brenda, Heather, and Lisa

We had a great time...as every bunco group does...laughing and talking and yelling, "Big Bunco!" or "Game!"

Carla, Wini, Rhonda, and Denise

Each table was well supplied with Skittles, Jelly Beans, or M&M's! I particularly loved the Skittles!

Take one...with Skittles in our teeth!

It has been fun getting back into my hometown society and catching up on the 8 years I've missed!

Take two...Alesha, me, Jenny, and Jamie

Thanks, girls, for a fun night and letting me crash your party! I had a blast!

2 comments:

Roan said...

Well, aren't you the Bunco Queen!
When I played (over 16 years ago!), we always had M&Ms and Pepperidge Farm Snack Mix. Yummo! I can't find that snack mix anymore. I don't think they make it.

Melissa said...

So fun--looks like a great time! Skittles are one of my all-time favorite candies! :)