And, although I've had the most difficult time coming to terms with the fact that a precious year has come and gone, (The most precious year of my life to date. No contest.) I've also had a wonderful time going back in time. I've looked at old pictures and videos. I've smiled sweet smiles and cried loving tears. I am overwhelmed, once again, by God's provision for our family.
What a difference a year makes!
I took time last night to put together a little video of the past year. I've watched it probably 20 times already. I smile at the same places every time. I tear up at the memories of those newborn moments. I'm taken back to emotions and feelings of excitement and thanksgiving. I'm reminded of God's blessings. I'm reminded of how sweet it is to trust in Jesus.
Jesus, Jesus
How I trust Him
How I've proved Him o'er and o'er
Jesus, Jesus
Precious Jesus
Oh, for grace to trust Him more!
Happy Birthday to our sweet longing fulfilled!
11 comments:
So precious, Megan! Such an incredible testimony! I have loved reading this last year (and before) and I can't wait to see what happens in the years to come!
What a sweet video. I boohooed thru the family getting to see Millie Janalee for the 1st time. But my favorite part? Watching her ring her cowbell. We raise 'em right in the South!
Thanks for sharing your journey.
Well... I cried throughout the entire video! I cried tears of joy, tears of prayer, and tears of longing. Happy day before your birth Millie Janalee. You, your mommy and your daddy have been a huge blessing to me. We love you sweet girl!
Such a wonderful video! I love reading your blog. Millie Janalee is such a beautiful blessing!! Happy Birthday sweet girl!! Can't wait to see what the future holds for your amazing family!
Deep breath here... Took me over an hour to watch through tears, laughter and rewinds every 30 second! Sat in my office with eyes lifted toward heaven and thanked God for this precious gift, for this longing fulfilled...
I have been reading your blog for awhile, but have never commented. Such a wonderful video you prepared for your precious little one! You have truly blessed me with your blog and I try to turn my eyes to Jesus daily.
What everyone else already said and more! Happy Birthday to your sweet blessing! Millie Janalee is beautiful inside and out!
Prayers for continued happiness and blessings.
Whew!! What a blessed year we have all had!!! God has showed Himself powerful. Love you, Russ and Millie Janalee more than I can ever say!!!
Megan, I just sat here and cried tears of joy for you and Russ. Millie Janalee is such a doll and I'm thrilled to see you get such a sweet reward from all those prayers. We have an awesome God!
What a sweet video!! Millie Janalee will love watching it for years to come!!
Precious video! I laughed and cried! Happy Birthday Millie Janalee! God is so good all the time!!!!
Post a Comment