,,,And Then There Were Three!

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Before you ask...No, I'm not talking about me. Sorry.

The proud mommy and me! (Oh...and Cayden is the one in the belly!)

Cayden Hunter Hogue
6 pounds 7 ounces
18.5 inches long
Proud Parents: Jaysen and Jennifer Hogue

I so don't have permission to use this picture of Jennifer! Ha!

Today was a great day! My college roomie, Jennifer, gave birth to her first baby boy today!!! A tiny baby boy, I must say. I can't believe it! I missed a call from her yesterday and panicked. I just knew she was in labor! I tried to call her back as I nervously tapped my foot on the floor. Obviously, she was a little busy preparing for the new addition to their family. I am so excited for Jennifer and Jaysen! They will be wonderful parents! They are such a loving Christian couple, and I know that they have prayed over Cayden for months now. It's so exciting to FINALLY meet him! Congratulations Jennifer and Jaysen! I can't wait to meet him!!! I love you both!

Another friend of ours gave birth to a precious baby girl this week. Taylor and Kellie welcomed Morgan Elizabeth on January 22 at 6:18 pm. She weighed 7 pounds 13 ounces, and was 21.5 inches long. I've only seen her picture on facebook, but she is absolutely adorable! Congratulations Taylor and Kellie!

No comments: