Yes, I'm actually going to try this "Menu Monday" thing that I see on so many of blogger friends' sites. Now, keep in mind that I don't have children. Just the two of us to cook for. So, my menu is always super-simple. Especially since my sweet hubby will eat ANYTHING. He is not picky at all, so hot pockets suit him just fine. Ha! Since I've had a long weekend to think this over, I've decided to try some new recipes and try a full week of eating in. We'll see. We did go to the store today, so I'm kinda held to my menu if I want to actually clean out my fridge. So, here goes my first Menu Monday!
Monday: Eating with Pat and Felicia
Tuesday: Debbie's Casserole; salad; French bread
Wednesday: Pan-seared flat iron steak; twice baked potatoes; angel hair cole slaw salad
Thursday: Chicken 'n' Spinach Pasta Bake; salad
Friday: leftovers; fresh vegetables with ranch
Saturday: I think we should celebrate a week of cooking with going out. What do you think??
Of course, Russ will be eating leftovers for lunch throughout the week since he's off. I'm sure I'll take some for lunch too. So, maybe...just maybe we'll have a cleaned out fridge by the end of the week! :)
2 comments:
Oh my gosh you're so organized!! I love it! Please add recipes! :) It's so hard to cook for just two people. Mark and I are always just dumping stuff out. Hope all is well with y'all!
OMG. I am so impressed. What is Debbie's casserole and how do you pan-sear a steak?
Yes, this is your mother speaking. :-)
Post a Comment