On this day, 22 years ago, the world was changed! Ha! Kristin Jayne Smith was born! Our birthdays were always so close together when we were little, that we usually ended up sharing a birthday party...two separate cakes of course! Heaven forbid we share! :) Anyway, as we grew older, I realized that both our birthdays fall just before or right after school starts back. So, we aren't usually together on our actual birthdays! Poo! In fact, I just talked to her...and she is with Dustin and Lee at Mugshots in Starkville. I'm a little jealous, I must say! So, I'm sitting here in my pj's looking for some funny pics to post. What a life! Ha!!Happy Birthday Kristin Jayne!
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
On this day, 22 years ago, the world was changed! Ha! Kristin Jayne Smith was born! Our birthdays were always so close together when we were little, that we usually ended up sharing a birthday party...two separate cakes of course! Heaven forbid we share! :) Anyway, as we grew older, I realized that both our birthdays fall just before or right after school starts back. So, we aren't usually together on our actual birthdays! Poo! In fact, I just talked to her...and she is with Dustin and Lee at Mugshots in Starkville. I'm a little jealous, I must say! So, I'm sitting here in my pj's looking for some funny pics to post. What a life! Ha!!




2 comments:
I saw the cutest hot pink owl house shoes at Target yesterday. They would be a cute happy for initiation or anything else Kristin needs to give a chi o gift for.
YES! I bought them for her for Christmas! She loves them!
Post a Comment