What Do I Do Next?

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Have you ever had one of those days? I'm sure you have, especially if you have kids! I had big plans for this weekend, then they fell through somehow. On Friday, I became aware of papers I need to write - 14 pages to be exact! These will be due on Tuesday! Kristin and Lee came to visit, picked up her new computer, and got Lee an Apple TV (I'm so jealous!). During their visit, I intermittently went from visiting, watching television with the group and writing papers. I also spent a lot of time putting ornaments in their appropriate boxes. Yes, we are still working on putting up decorations!! Not a priority for me! I would much rather have the guests that we've had every weekend and spend time with my hubby! Anyway, I continued this routine, adding laundry and vacuuming to the mix. After Kristin and Lee left this morning, I began to take care of business! Russ and I have been extra busy! I am still working on the 14 pages of writing, getting grades ready for report cards (there were still some papers I hadn't graded!), getting lesson plans together, laundry, and - to top it off - we decided to clean out and take loads of unused/old items to Goodwill.



Whew! I am tired. Yet, I'm still blogging instead of finishing my writing and my lesson plans! I think that would be called procrastination! Ha!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes I did notice the BBG (big blue glass) you had in all the good will things to get rid of ..... I am so hurt!!! I guess you can get another one when we take Kristin to Nashville!!!!!!

YAYA Teri

William said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Megan said...

Well...I have TWO MORE still in my cabinet!!! How did I end up with so many!? Was that my bonus for buying Natalie one? Ha!

Anonymous said...

I don't remember why you had so many either!!!! :) I am sure that was your bonus!