Wednesday was another lovely day at the beach. We did exactly that. Spent the entire day at the beach...not even going in for lunch. We actually ate at Pickles on the beach.
Heading down to the beachRuss spent most of his time under the umbrella napping, playing with his iPhone, and reading. The temperature had to be 10 degrees cooler under that umbrella too! I joined him when I got overheated.
Russ's view from his seatOccasionally, however, Russ would come out from under his umbrella to take a little swim in the water. Of course I joined him a few times too. Take note that I rarely get in the ocean...or lake for that matter. The thought of fish and green slimy seaweed nipping at my legs has always made me a little jumpy. However, this was a week with my hubby...so I obliged and got in a while.
The beach bum himself out from under his umbrellaAfter a fun day outside, it was time for supper and evening activities. Russ and I decided to drive over to Panama City Beach (in honor of the Smith/Coon vacation) to eat at Captain Anderson's. The food was fabulous! Russ had Stuffed Flounder while I had (y0u guessed it!) popcorn shrimp! I tried to take pictures, but my photography skills are lacking.
Me - when you vacation with just the two of you...all you do is take pictures of each other! Sorry!After dinner, Russ and I decided to have a little "kid fun." It was time for Goofy Golf. My family has played Goofy Golf in Panama City Beach for as long as I can remember. So, I was super excited about the game!
Look at that form!Russ played a great game, but unfortunately was outplayed! Yep. That's right. I whooped his hiney! He was a great sport about it though. The evening was just FUN!
Russ carefully tallying up the score - maybe he can find a mistake in his calculations! Haha!Once again, a great day! Thanks, Russ, for such a wonderful week with no distractions, studying, and schedules! Oh, and thanks for "letting" me win in Goofy Golf! Love you!




No comments:
Post a Comment