What's important to you?
So often, we get caught up in the daily comings and goings of life that we forget what really matters. The important things. Daddy showed this video at church on Father's Day as a reminder for us to remember what's truly important. As I watch my grandparents (and parents! Ha!) age, I realize more and more how fast time passes us by.
So often, we get caught up in the daily comings and goings of life that we forget what really matters. The important things. Daddy showed this video at church on Father's Day as a reminder for us to remember what's truly important. As I watch my grandparents (and parents! Ha!) age, I realize more and more how fast time passes us by.
Take time today. Take time to enjoy the things that matter!
2 comments:
Sorry! I checked last night and didn't see a reply so we filled our day with lots of mundane activities. Darn! Wish I had checked this morning. Next time I have a day off I'll try you again!
Thanks for sharing the video and congrats and good luck with your new 4th grade position.
Post a Comment