A Day in the Life

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Sorry to tell you that there are no sunny beach pictures today. Not because we didn't go. We did! Because Russ just wasn't feeling it I guess. But there are pictures from the later part of the day. Now, let me tell you about "a day in the life" of Seaside's Cloud Nine residents.

Russ and I woke up this morning and went for a short run. Russ was gracious enough to run with me and my slow self. Let me tell you...I did not run early enough! The sun and heat were almost too much to bare! We made it a little over 2 miles before I thought I was gonna pass out. After showers (because we were NASTY!), Russ and I headed down to the beach for the day. Let's see...I finished Someday, and I will start on Sunset tomorrow. I listened to my iPod and napped. Russ and I got in the ocean a while to cool off and jump the waves. Overall, we had another great day at the beach! We came in around 5 to walk around the town center, stopping at the market for water and butter, and grill hamburgers for supper.

Sitting on our front porch waiting to walk around after a day on the beach

Russ grilled wonderful hamburgers for us!

I watched...once again chillin' on the front porch!

After supper, we decided to walk around Seaside and grab some ice cream. We ended up stopping at one of the pavilions on the beach, shopping, buying even more books, and then got our ice cream before heading back to watch a movie.

Russ as we left Cloud Nine for our evening stroll

Russ strikes a pose!

My turn!

Russ eating his Seaside ice cream

So there you have it! A day in the life. Gotta go now...time for the movie to begin.

post signature

3 comments:

Dennis said...

Jealous!

Susan Smith said...

I'm thinking yall need to make this an annual event! Sounds so relaxing on Cloud Nine. Mama

Taylor, Kellie, Morgan, Millie, and Mary Phillips said...

Hey! Im sooo jealous of your vacation! Can you send me some info on how you booked this fabulous place please!!