We are on Cloud Nine!

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Literally.

Russ and I left today for Seaside, FL.  We have not been on a vacation with "just the two of us" since our honeymoon in 2005.  Most of our friends think we're crazy, but I must say vacationing with our families has been extremely fun!  We have also never spent our anniversary alone.  Obviously, it's not that big of a deal to us.  Usually we are in Panama City Beach with my family, and this year we spent our anniversary in lovely San Francisco!  What could be better?  This year we decided to plan an anniversary trip for US.  

And we are literally on Cloud Nine!

Our precious cottage - Cloud Nine

I have been to Seaside several times, and Russ went last year when we spent the week here with his family.  But, I must tell you that this is absolutely the cutest little cottage I have ever seen!  I did see pictures online before we got here, but they just don't do it justice.  We took a few to show you...but, again, they will not do it justice!  We are very excited about our week!

Me in the little kitchen with our little kitchen table - So cute!

Russ in our little living room sitting on our little couch by our little bay window - Love it!

Our living room going out to the little balcony

Our cutie patootie bedroom!

After checking in and checking out our little humble abode, we spent the evening in Destin.  We ate at Cheeseburger in Paradise and did some grocery shopping for the week.  Now we are back at Cloud Nine watching our cute little TV!  

I can't wait to hit the beach tomorrow!!  Sunshine, here we come!

post signature

1 comment:

Aaron and Kelly said...

I'm so jealous. Hope Dr. and Mrs. Johnson have a blast.