Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

Saturday, August 1, 2009

It's a lazy, rainy Saturday here in Corinth. After breakfast, a haircut, and lunch at Beef O'Brady's with Jeff and the boys Grace and I had a "girls' day." Well...Russ was a big participant too! After we performed numerous cheers, chants, and dances from little cheerleading camp, I fixed up Grace's hair for some "glamour shots." Russ pulled out his nice camera and the big screen to look like a professional studio! I think Grace enjoyed it immensely!

Doesn't she look glamourous!

I just couldn't help myself! I had to join in! Maybe I was feeling frisky with my new do - even though I pulled it up before the pictures!

Aunt Megan and Gracie girl

Grace chose this pose

Just love her!

Silly girls!

We have had a fun and relaxing time so far. Russ is enjoying his first full weekend off, and I am obsessed with the fabulous food his mom has been cooking. I'll just tell you that Friday night we had peas, squash, cabbage, cornbread, and roasted chicken! All was freshly shelled and cooked! Mmmm!

post signature

5 comments:

Roan said...

Looks like a fun day! I love your haircut....I was wondering if you could still make a ponytail. Where is Jenny?

Jordan said...

It looks like Russ chose the wrong profession! He takes amazing pictures!!

Anonymous said...

I love your haircut! I remember when I was younger and the Johnson family would have us over- We looked forward to ANYTHING Mrs. Jan cooked!!

Susan Smith said...

Those pictures are awesome! Due to the beautiful models and the talented photographer.
If Obama messes up the medical profession, Russ has a backup!
Mama

Jimbo and Rach said...

She is still so cute...considering the last time I saw her was at your wedding!