I Think I'm Ready

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

So...now I THINK I'm ready.

HOT school elf to help. Check!

Primping school teachers. Check!

Parent contact on cute magnet "borrowed" from bloggie friend, Lindsey. Check!

Student books stacked and ready. Check!

Teacher books stacked and ready on really short shelves. Check!

Welcome back happies with raffia bows in cute Dollar Tree basket. Check!

Environment conducive to fun learning - or at least the kind I like. Check!

Encouragement? Needed! So, I helped myself to some. I asked parents and former teachers to write encouraging words on our Encouragement Wall. I'm so excited for the students to see the special notes from their families when they come in on their first day!

Encouragement. Now checked!

And displayed in a cutesy way just like any teacher would do. Check!!

Prayer over my students. Feel free to help me on that one!

Jordan
Monique
Kristin
Nareuna
Kenyada
Brindarius
D'Aubriney
Selicia
Nacolby
Sharnecia
Arrion
J'Darrien
Antasia
Tatyanna
James
De'Eric
Nadia
Lyric
Charles
Quintarrius
Sherrina
Jendaya
Sabbion
Laporsha

I think I'm ready! What do you think?

post signature

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute!!! You're so organized- I have one more day to get organized!!!

Unknown said...

What a precious post! Prayer...check! I just prayed over your students AND you. I hope that your year is full of joy and blessing and that you learn as well as teach. How exciting!

Dennis said...

Prayed for students and the best teacher I know (little partial)...check. Praying for a wonderfully rewarding year for everyone. Love ya'!

Christa said...

Your room looks GREAT! I love all the frog stuff...frogs are my favorite!! :)

Em said...

ADORABLE! I wish you were my teacher! : ) Just said a prayer for you and your students. Have a GREAT day!

Erin said...

Your room is adorable! I can appreciate your organization skills since I am the same way in my class. Have a GREAT school year!

Susan Smith said...

prayer for student and teacher. (love the hot elf)
Mama