Oh Dear!

Monday, August 3, 2009

One of our "souvenirs" Russ brought back from Corinth is P90X. And so it has begun! Russ is currently in our living room stripped down to boxers with the ceiling fan on, dumbells in hand, and chair ready. It sounds, feels, and SMELLS like a gym in here! What am I doing to stay fit? Well, I'm watching out of the corner of my eye, trying not to laugh, and hoping the workout will transfer over to my body through the airwaves because there is NO WAY I would be able to make it through one of those videos!

But, I'm fully expecting Russ to enter the next body building contest! Ha ha! What do you think? Have you ever tried this? Is it something I should pursue? Or should I just stick to trying to run?
post signature

8 comments:

Sarah Sharp said...

Lol! Thanks for the mental image. Sounds like something Brad would do. Good luck with the whole body by osmosis thing. If you can figure it out, I want to know!

Unknown said...

I've heard so many people doing this! I'm just sticking to my gym routine, though I do like to throw a little Jillian in there to mix things up a bit!

Rossie said...

We did it... It lasted about 40 days (longer than I thought it would last!) It definitely works if you do it right but I'd rather run ANY day!

Roan said...

Run, Megan, Run!!! Who wants a body like that? Ha!
Do yall want to do the Bodock 5K Aug. 14 at 8PM?

Dennis said...

OK. I guess I better get started then. Maybe a modified version of the program...P45X maybe. Love ya.

B.J. and Mark said...

We got it. Mark LOVED it, I HATED it!!! I made it through day 3 of the lean program. Mark did it for about a month and then we moved into our new house and it was just chaos for a while. He says he's gonna start again soon. We'll see! :) Tell Russ we said good luck!

Claire said...

I'm going to do running and maybe the 30 day shred...p90X is a little too extreme for me! Good luck!

Cxx

Jimbo and Rach said...

Go for it! If you decide to do it, you will most definitely have to post a video though...I just can't even imagine you doing this!