New Bloggers!

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I'm FINALLY welcoming two friends to the blogging world. After months of making fun of me taking pictures of every event so I can "put it on the blog," they have decided to join!

First, we welcome Jimbo and Rachael. You have seen them on the blog before, so they are no strangers here! Ha! Rachael and I met in college. We were both Chi O's at State, and we were part of the self-proclaimed "other possy." Don't ask! I'm sure her blog will be nothing short of entertaining! Jimbo and Russ actually met at Northeast. And, how convenient that these two friends married each other! We always love hanging out with them, and we HOPE they will still be in Memphis when we get there!

Next, I introduce Travis and Lindsey. Lindsey was also a Chi O at State with us, and now lives just down the road (basically) from us. She is a teacher, and they just got married this summer. I can't wait to hear about thier first year of marriage as Travis begins law school!

Hop on over to these blogs and give them some lovin'! So glad you all decided to join the fun!

post signature

2 comments:

Jordan said...

Thank you so much for the prayers! They are very much needed! They are pretty scary to go through!

Jimbo and Rach said...

Dork!