Five Things

Monday, January 25, 2010

Okay, so I RARELY do one of these "tag survey thingies." But, Katie, you should feel special! Since it's only five and I don't have anything to blog about lately, I'll give it a shot! Ha!

Instructions:
1) Answer five questions with five answers.
2) Tag five people.


1. Where were you 10 years ago?
- I was 16 and a freshman in high school.
- Still getting used to the 14+ inches of metal rods in my back from a spinal fusion the summer before.
- Getting in trouble right about this time!
- Thinking that I just HAD to have a boyfriend.
- Probably beginning to practice for Bye Bye Birdie where I played Penelope and had one line: "Loop the loop!" I said this line to my future hubby, who just so happened to play Conrad Birdie! Good times!

2. What is on your to-do list for today?
- Lesson plans (as always!)
- American Idol
- Casserole for supper
- Snuggle in some kind of absurd way with my husband, or perhaps try to sing a random song like last night when nothing but gurgling came out!
- Update my school blog

3. What five snacks do you enjoy?
- White cheddar popcorn and Reece's Pieces (but ONLY when I travel - weird, I know!)
- Cheetoes
- SourPatch Watermelons
- Grapes
- Cheese cubes (it has to be cubes)

4. Where are five places you have lived?
- Downtown Corinth, MS
- Walnut Drive in Corinth, MS
- Sessums Hall at Mississippi State University
- Crossgates apartments in Starkvegas
- Jackson, MS area

5. Name five things you would do if you were a billionaire.
- Pay back student loans
- Purchase my own personal plane, and, hey, maybe even a pilot too so that I can travel to the many places on my list!
- Russ and I would immediately head for Hawaii, because we totally almost did that a couple of years ago - very irresponsible, I know!
- Purchase my own season tickets for Mississippi State football for a change!
- I must say that I would totally find a worthy cause!

And now I tag:
1. Julie
2. Olivia
3. Sarah
4. Felicia
5. Jamie

post signature

2 comments:

Christy said...

I want my cheese in cubes as well :)

I LOVE Hawaii. Clay and I went there on our honeymoon-I quickly learned I did not want to live there because a gallon of milk was six dollars!

Beverly B. said...

Aww. We lived on the same street. My house was on the corner of Walnut and Peachtree.