"Sweet" Celebration

Sunday, January 3, 2010

The Tuesday after Christmas, Aunt Julie invited us over for dessert with her children and grandchildren. Russ and I were so happy to see everyone. We only see some of these family members once a year at Christmas, and it's always fun to see how all the children have grown. Aunt Julie had their house beautifully decorated and the smell wassail filled the house. I just love their home!

Sisters - Aunt Julie and Russ's mom

The Johnson sister-in-laws

Julie and Joy (Kent's wife)

Russ's mom and Seth

Joy's son and wife

Roan, Vivien, Katie, Olivia, and Julie

The little ones had a grand time!

Russ, his mom, and Kent

Katie, Hannah, and Brett

Doug, Missy, Ty, and Julie

We had a great time, and I wish we could get together more often! Thanks Aunt Julie and Uncle Bill for such a "sweet" celebration!

post signature

No comments: