They're Back!

Thursday, January 21, 2010

You may remember me mentioning the fact that my parents were cruising around Haiti around the time of the earthquake last week. My mom earned this trip with her wellness company. Well, they're back! And, to be completely honest, I haven't even talked to them about their trip. I simply stole these picture from Facebook! So, I won't tell you what's going on. I'll let your imagination take flight! I'll give a few life lessons through the photo show.

1. Be free!
Ummmm....yeah! Imagine away about what took place before, during, and after this photo!

2. Hang out!

3. Enjoy the ride!
Mama and Daddy on a dune buggy ride. I'm laughing at how short my mom looks!

4. Take in God's creation!

Melalukie friends (The company is not really called that! It's just what my dad calls it sometimes.)

5. Cherish your friendships!
Everybody got the head tilt?

6. Love your spouse!
Awwww...

How'd I do? Looks like a fun trip! I must say that I'm a tad jealous....actually, I'm very jealous! It reminds me of our honeymoon cruise. Of course we didn't have anyone to take our picture except each other, so we don't have many together! Ha!

Our Cozumel excursion

Just hanging out at the port in Cozumel.

Dear Mama and Daddy, Take me next time, K? Thanks!

post signature

2 comments:

Susan Smith said...

Yes, we will do that! Take you, I mean. You know you could have earned the trip like I did. :-)
I loved the picture of Daddy and Michael also. You can only imagine the ones we couldn't share.
We did have a good time, but missed the Smithites, for sure!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing these. I'm glad they made it back safely. I love the pictures of your honeymoon! It reminds me of ours- we went to the Bahamas. I want to go back for our 20th!