One of the many fun things about being home for the holidays is playing games with the family. I admit that I am a "Family Game Night" kinda girl. I love board games, card games, or anything with a group of people. Some of the games we went through the last couple of weeks are Scrabble, Buzz Word, The Game of Things, and Guesstures. Although they were all fun, one of the funniest nights was Guesstures night. Hi-lar-i-us! If you have not played this before, please do! Perfect for kids! Even great for adults, as you can see! Ha!

I don't think Daddy was particularly fond of this game because there wasn't much strategy involved. Also because the girls dominated this game!

Kristin looks like she is singing a praise song here, but I think she is becoming a flower.

I was proud to have won the Best Performance Award.

I'm not used to seeing Lee quite so animated!
I must say that everyone did a great job! But, there is just one thing you must see. Take a second - 33 to be exact - and watch my mother (bless her heart!) complete one round of Guesstures. OMG!
Plan your family game night today! You'll be glad you did!
3 comments:
Your Guesstures box looks nothing like mine! I guess it's because my game is about 25 years old!
You should Jimmy play....he is the best!
Love games like these, too!!
Happy New Year!
I love that your mom was walking so far from the box that she had to run back when ya'll guessed the answer...haha!
Post a Comment