Brotherly Love

Monday, December 3, 2012

 We pay so much attention to Millie Janalee.  I know it's hard for you to believe, but poor Farley gets the shaft quite often.  He's still our "firstborn," and we can't imagine life without him.  However, we don't "oooh" and "ahhh" over him as much as we used to.  He always seems to be in the background these days. 

Do you see him?
 Millie Janalee does something new every day it seems, and we try so hard to capture it all.  It's impossible to capture every first!  But I'm thinking we've done an okay job judging by the number of pictures on my computer.  [I'm embarrassed to disclose that information.]  She started trying to pull up when she's reclined a week or so ago, so tonight I sat her on the ottoman to see what she could do.  And, look at that girl!  Stop growing, Millie Janalee!  Please!

Such a big girl!
 Farley gets a little jealous from time to time of Millie Janalee's camera time.  He wants to make sure we still capture his best side too.  Ha!  It may be all the high pitch voices we use to get Millie Janalee's attention, but he loves to interrupt our photo shoots.  And sometimes that is just perfect!

Sibling love!
Millie Janalee, on the other hand, thought it was all about her.  "Ummmm.  Mama, I thought this was MY photo shoot."  Ha! Sometimes we have to share, sweet girl.  Sometimes.

"Excuse me, Bubba, but I was in the middle of a photo shoot here."
These are the days!

post signature

No comments: