Happy Birthday to ME!

Saturday, December 22, 2012


Upon returning from Gatlinburg, my family had a little mini celebration in honor of my 29th year of life!  My birthday was Tuesday, December 14, and I turned 29.  You know what that means... Next year will be the big 3-0!  I'm feeling so old...yet still feeling like a high school kid finding my way at times.  Don't we all?


We had a low-key celebration since those of us who traveled all day were worn out.  Millie Janalee was the main attraction anyway.  Ha!  We ordered pizza, visited, and watched Millie Janalee perform the rest of the night.

Yummy pizza!
Lee and Kristin
Paw Paw showed Millie Janalee how to play with spoons.  Maw Maw was drumming and singing while Daddy was clanging them together.  Pretty soon, I was sure we would start our own family Vontrapp band.

She's so happy!
"Ooooo, I can see myself in this toy!"
It was a lovely day spent with family.  Oh!  I also got a few great gifts...clothes, jewelry, and money always fits!  I would say that this year has been a big one.  The biggest year yet.  I would even go as far to say that this has been my favorite year out of all 29!


Happy Birthday to ME!  Here's to many more!
post signature

1 comment:

William said...

I've loved you since you were 17 and am hopeful for many more years! (sorry if I goobed you out) Hehe.