That's right. I'm having a party, and you're invited! I'm hosting a catalog/online Kelly's Kids party through the end of February! If you are not familiar with Kelly's Kids, it is a family business...
There are way too many choices for me to list here. I've shown a few of the collections available. Every piece has coordinating sibling outfits! Perfect for Spring/Summer family portraits on the beach or elsewhere. I can't wait to order Millie Janalee a few of my favorite pieces! Kelly's Kids clothing ranges from babies to size 14-16. There's something for every little one in your family!
The sweet baby collection ranges from day gowns to rompers, bubbles, and john johns. Most pieces have a monogram option as well. And, let's face it. We love a good monogram in the South! Ranging from church to swim, dress your little one in style this season! And just maybe you can dress all the little ones to coordinate too!
I have a long list of favorites, and I've ranked them in order of what I want most for Millie Janalee this summer. Here are some of my favorites. Sorry that most of these are baby pictures, but that's where my brain is these days! Ha!
If you would like to browse the Kelly's Kids collections or place an order, please click on the link here. When placing your order online, remember to place your order under my party #12663! If you'd rather order through emailing me, feel free. Also, those of you who know me personally can certainly call me to order or ask for a catalog. My mom also has a few catalogs and order forms available.
Happy shopping! I hope you find something that's the perfect fit for your little one(s)!
"Over 30 years ago on a cotton farm in rural Louisiana, our mom started Kelly's Kids in an empty room in our home. Starting out as a cottage business, she provided high quality clothes for moms who wanted to mix, match, and coordinate the family." -Kelly's Kids website
There are way too many choices for me to list here. I've shown a few of the collections available. Every piece has coordinating sibling outfits! Perfect for Spring/Summer family portraits on the beach or elsewhere. I can't wait to order Millie Janalee a few of my favorite pieces! Kelly's Kids clothing ranges from babies to size 14-16. There's something for every little one in your family!
The sweet baby collection ranges from day gowns to rompers, bubbles, and john johns. Most pieces have a monogram option as well. And, let's face it. We love a good monogram in the South! Ranging from church to swim, dress your little one in style this season! And just maybe you can dress all the little ones to coordinate too!
I have a long list of favorites, and I've ranked them in order of what I want most for Millie Janalee this summer. Here are some of my favorites. Sorry that most of these are baby pictures, but that's where my brain is these days! Ha!
If you would like to browse the Kelly's Kids collections or place an order, please click on the link here. When placing your order online, remember to place your order under my party #12663! If you'd rather order through emailing me, feel free. Also, those of you who know me personally can certainly call me to order or ask for a catalog. My mom also has a few catalogs and order forms available.
Happy shopping! I hope you find something that's the perfect fit for your little one(s)!




1 comment:
I hope one day I can spoil our children with these cute clothes!!
Post a Comment