![]() |
| Mama and her sweet bathing beauty |
![]() |
| "How do you like me now?" |
![]() |
| First time watching Mary Poppins...classic! |
![]() |
| Supercalifragilisticexpial |
Saturday night, we decided to eat sushi at a local Japanese restaurant. This family loves some Japanese...sushi or hibachi! I'm on the hibachi side, but anyone else is welcome to eat that raw fish roll if they please. Ha!
Millie Janalee was excited to show Uncie Bucket how she sits in a big girl high chair. She also enjoyed "christening" She She during dinner....as Uncie Bucket looked like Vince Vaughn in Four Christmases. It was rather hilarious, but I tried not to laugh for their sake.
Sunday morning, Uncie Bucket and She She hung around with us a while until Russ came home. He got home around noon, and ate some of our leftovers from the weekend. It was almost as if he ate with us everywhere we went. Ha!
Millie Janalee loves a good slumber party! And she certainly enjoyed her lazy weekend with her uncle and Sheila. Uncie Bucket and Farley are the only two who can get this girl to poke her bottom lip out in fear of the loud "Peoo!" (That's the best I could do with spelling...but it is so funny!)
We enjoyed our visit! Y'all come back soon!
.jpg)







1 comment:
I literally BUSTED out laughing at that Vince Vaughn reference! Ha! And it looks, and sounds like y'all all had a wonderful visit!!!
Post a Comment