The Friday Five

Friday, September 6, 2013



1. {Singing Scripture} While researching fun ideas and teaching scripture to toddlers for our "toddler time," I came across this wonderful collection of scripture songs to go with the alphabet.  I love it!  The scriptures are very short and easy to understand...for toddlers and bigger kids...and put to music.  There was a companion album for numbers.  Of course I downloaded it too!  Millie Janalee loves music.  She loves when I sing.  And she loves to dance!  So I know she's going to enjoy these songs.  It's never too early for little ones to hide the Word in their hearts.


2. {Laundry Helper} Anyone else have a cute little helper when doing laundry?  Her favorite thing to do when I get clothes out of the dryer is to pull them off the chair...one by one until they cover the entire floor.  Wednesday I found her looking for the last lonely sock in the dryer.  Funny girl!


3. {One Year Pics} Okay y'all!  I know you have heard just about enough about my sweet photographer friends.  But, I am slowly getting sneak peeks of her one year pictures here and there...and I LOVE THEM!  There are still so many I haven't seen, and I know I'll want to print them all.


4. {Quizzing the Doc} Lord, please help me survive the next 25 days.  Russ takes his boards October 2nd and 3rd.  For the last several months, he has been MIA.  If not physically...then mentally.  And bless his heart!  He's been looking at words that I don't understand or know how to pronounce.  On our road trips, I have one job.  Quizzing the doc.  And it looks like this...


5. {Labor Day Fun} Last weekend, Russ and I took Millie Janalee to enjoy what is probably our last boat ride until next summer.  Dustin and Sheila took a boat out for his birthday, and they were kind enough to invite the family!  Once the rain subsided, we enjoyed a sunny and adventurous day on the water!  When I say "adventurous" think tidal wave proportions.  Seriously.


So, what has your week looked like?  Why don't you link up with us over at The Sowell Life, and tell us!?
post signature

No comments: