It's time for our Friday Five!
1. {God Gave Us Love blog series} If you have not hopped over to read Abbey's story, do it now. Seriously. Stop reading this and click on the link. I'll wait. Aren't you glad you did? Abbey has an amazing heart and a house full of fun! I am so excited about the upcoming stories we will share on Wednesdays through November. Make sure you stop by every Wednesday and be blessed. You will hear from all sides of adoption. And I can assure you that each story has been prayed over and shared from the heart. Don't miss it!
2. {MSWB Instagram Photo Challenge} Have I mentioned that you need to register with Mississippi Women Bloggers? Ha! Just a few times, I know. Anyway, one of the many fun things we have going on is the Instagram Photo a Day Challenge. I don't
3. {Car Shopping} Well, Russ is in the market for a new vehicle. The old faithful Oldsmobile Alero that my parents gave me when I was a junior in high school has over 250,000 miles on it. It also needs new tires that cost more than the car is worth. It's been a faithful old car for us, and I'll be sad to see it go. I drove across the apartment complex in it the other day, and I truly thought at any minute it would fall apart around me...leaving me sitting on the pavement with nothing but a steering wheel in my hand. It's time. So...while Russ was car shopping last week, Millie Janalee entertained herself and those in the waiting area with a classic game of peek-a-boo.
4. {Maroon Friday} It's Maroon Friday, and the princess and I are sporting our school colors. We play Auburn tomorrow, and I can guarantee if I have anything to do with it...I'll be watching the game!
5. {Online Shopping} It's an addiction. I admit. I rarely, if ever, shop for Millie Janalee in a store or shop. Unless it's Target for pajamas. I waited until the last minute to order fall and winter clothes, because I'm scared to death I'm gonna get the size wrong. She's a tall skinny thing. So my mailbox looks like I'm a shopaholic, and I'm having a difficult time explaining it to Russ. Oops!
So, there's my week in five points. How was yours?

No comments:
Post a Comment