I am so glad we were the first ones, because I'm pretty sure Millie Janalee wouldn't have waited in line very well. She was itching and wiggling to get down from the second she saw him. I put her down before the photographer even got set up. "Hey!" she said. She walked right up to the big fluffy bunny...and noticed the bucket of suckers next to him. Ha!
After grabbing her sucker, she let me plop her right up on the Easter Bunny's lap for some pictures. In fact, she did exactly what she did last year! Looked up at him like, "Well, hello there. It's nice to meet you Mr. Bunny."
I don't know who has more fun making these memories...me or her. But I know that she loved the Easter Bunny so much more than Santa this year. Ha! I know there are families who forego the whole childhood "magic" of the holidays, but for me the Easter Bunny is a fun addition to our celebration. Seeing life through my daughter's eyes and maybe even reliving my own childhood some...it's the best thing ever!
Making family memories is one of my favorite things to do. There's no such thing as "too silly" for this group! It's just how we were raised.




No comments:
Post a Comment