Another Blog Intro...

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Seeing as how I seem to be in the blogging business today...my mom decided she could also use a blog for her business. So, I got busy!!

Mama "switched stores" in 2002, and she began buying our cleaning, hygiene, and vitamin products from a company called Melaleuca. Melaleuca is a wellness company that manufactures products we use everyday. These products are made with no caustic ingredients. Besides being more cost efficient than grocery stores, Melaleuca products are safer for your family and environmentally friendly.


Mama is a former school teacher and Executive Director and Trainer for a Direct Sales Company. When she was introduced to Melaleuca, there was a minimal membership fee and a money back guarantee within four months. It was a proposal she couldn't turn down. Upon shopping with Melaleuca, she realized the credibility of the company, and she was very impressed with the products. Mama began telling others about this company, and they began to "switch stores." By doing this, she was earning residual income month by month. She no longer had to stock inventory, deliver products, or go out to do parties. She is now able to earn more money, and everyone is interested in the products...including me. I became a customer - then director - soon after we first heard of Melaleuca. Above the playlist on Mama's blog, it says, "Melaleuca allows me to stay home and change lives one little heartbeat at a time," to go along with the song playing.Mama is now able to center her life around the things/people that matter most.


Check it out for yourself...and see the blog I put together. Pretty good, in my opinion! Ha!!!

1 comment:

B.J. and Mark said...

Hey Megan and Russ!! Megan, I love your blog!!! You've inspired me to do a little better keeping up with mine! I hope all is going well for y'all! I don't know about you, but I really get spoiled have summers off!! I'm already dreading going back in August! I'm going to add y'all to our blog list (if I can remember how :) so I can keep up with ya! Please tell your sister congratulations for us!
B.J.