Back On the Water

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Lee, Kristin, and I have been out on the boat for the past couple of days. Yes, I - once again - butted in on their alone time. Well, he's already proposed....what else is there to do!?!? Anyway, Lee graciously drove the "bathing beauties" around Pickwick Lake for hours, without complaint, before letting me try out the driver's seat! Actually, I just got to sit there. I didn't really drive!

The Tulls (soon to be) acting goofy!

In case you're wondering whether I still have a husband...The answer is YES! He's just studying for the Step Two coming up June 23rd. He's also still taking care of the roofing job on our house. You see - I'm just a distraction in all that stuff. So, I came on up to Corinth for a few days out on the boat. Does that make me a bad wife?

No comments: