We have certainly enjoyed spending time with Russ's dad this weekend, though! It's always great to get him away from the stress of his "Corinth work" to just relax. It's really the only chance we get to sit and talk for long periods of time. Thank you so much, "Dad!" We've enjoyed you!
The Fun Never Ends!!
Monday, June 9, 2008
So...I came home from my relaxing, lazy, and exciting trip to the beach only to find most of my shingles piled on top of my flower beds on all sides of my house. You guessed it!! We're having new shingles put on our roof! It has been interesting...to say the least! Russ's dad brought four of his workers down to do the job. We've gotten to know Arturo, Memo, Freddie, and Juara quite well. You draw your own conclusions based on the names! We are now going on our third day of work (only expecting a day and half). I'm sure it will be fabulous when it is completed! Here's a few pictures to give you a visual.



We have certainly enjoyed spending time with Russ's dad this weekend, though! It's always great to get him away from the stress of his "Corinth work" to just relax. It's really the only chance we get to sit and talk for long periods of time. Thank you so much, "Dad!" We've enjoyed you!
We have certainly enjoyed spending time with Russ's dad this weekend, though! It's always great to get him away from the stress of his "Corinth work" to just relax. It's really the only chance we get to sit and talk for long periods of time. Thank you so much, "Dad!" We've enjoyed you!
3 comments:
hey megan!! how are you? didn't know you had a blog, will have to add you to ours! i have loved reading these stories about your family! i miss ya'll! lindsey roberts just told me about Kristen getting engaged! i am so happy for her! glad we now have a way to keep up throught blogging! hope you have a great summer!
I saw your comment on Hillary's blog ... "I've become addicted to the blogging world!!" Well, so have I! I am not sure if you remember me but we met at State. Angie Andrews (now Stallings). Just wanted to say hey and I am glad I stumbled across your blog.
We live in Madison and I work for the State Treasurer (Tate Reeves). We go to Pinelake Church in Ridgeland. That is so funny you live so close - small world. It was great to heard from you!
Post a Comment