My Skim Boarding Debut...

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Well, as Panama City tradition with our family, Dustin got out the old skim board. He actually began years ago with a simple board from Walmart. A couple of years later, we bought a skim board that held up to 100 pounds. Then, when Dustin exceeded that weight, he invested in a skim board that he has used ever since. (I'm tempted to say, "professional skim board".) Anyway, each year Dustin performs flips, turns, tricks, and crashes on his skim board.



This year, I decided to try it out! I really don't have to say anything about the experience. I have footage of the whole thing, and Daddy put it together in a music video.



Make sure you mute my playlist so that you can hear the sound.



Clay, don't worry! I'll give you lessons when we get to Seaside!!

3 comments:

Hillary Jordan said...

That is too cute!! I'm glad you're having a wonderful time at the beach with your family.

Rebecca said...

How funny! That is exactly what I would look like!!!

Sarah Sharp said...

I would have been more apprehensive than that! A for effort!