Yesterday was our anniversary! It is also my parents' anniversary. We are always at the beach on this day, and usually eat at Captain Anderson's for the special day. This year, of course, Russ and I were apart. Tear! As I've said before, he has Boards this week. So, we made the decision to celebrate later. We still have a couple more trips planned for the summer to make up for us being apart on our anniversary.
So, after everyone FINALLY got ready last night...we went to eat at Captain Anderson's. But, not before the annual photo shoot!
The fam
Me, Dustin, and Kristin
Mama and Daddy
2 comments:
I know I missed out on a great time last night! I hate that I wasn't able to be there. Happy Anniversary Dennis and Susan!
That stinks that you had to be apart! Hopefully the sacrifices you make today will be worth it in the future.
Post a Comment