That's right! I came home from school Friday to a suprise! As I walked into the living room, Russ was sitting posed on top of this stack of our new flooring!!! I tried to get him to let me take a picture of him, but he refused. So, here's the stack of flooring. I'm SO excited! Russ gave me hardwood floors for Christmas - and here they are!
We got so excited when we opened them today and started setting them out, that we decided to get started! Russ just got up and started ripping out carpet. YAY! He says we may have it finished by the end of the week. I'll let you know how that goes! Ha!
4 comments:
I'm impressed! Russ is going to be busy in between all that ethics talk this coming month. :-)
We actually stayed at Shades of Green, the military resort at WDW (Kelly is in the army reserves). It is within walking distance of the Polynesian resort, and Jimmy took some great pics of the kids there one afternoon. He took his new camera to the park every single day except the last, when it rained. I am so glad that Russ told me to get him the backpack for the camera!
We are looking at getting those exact sae floors! You'll have to let me know how you like them. Congrats!
We are looking at getting those exact sae floors! You'll have to let me know how you like them. Congrats!
Post a Comment