At our wedding reception, Russ and I had a surprise video for our parents. It was wonderful! They were so surprised, and the guests absolutely LOVED seeing pictures of the two couples from the beginning.
I thought you may like to view part of the video as well. So, here it is! The first part is honoring Russ's parents, and the second part is honoring my parents. You will notice the trends as we go from the 60's into the 70's. It makes me laugh every time I watch this!
Happy Anniversary to all!
And, Happy Anniversary to my hubby! It's been an amazing ride, and I can't wait to see what's around the corner! Love you always!
2 comments:
Happy Anniversary to all of you! That's neat. I told my mom that I need to hurry up and find someone to marry because next summer (2010) my parents' anniversary will be on a Saturday and I think it would be so cool to get married on their anniversary! ;-)
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY JOHNSONS! I remember bawling my eyes out and being so upset that you were getting married and things were never going to be the same again. Love y'all!
Post a Comment