The other thing I love about a Corinth Christmas is meeting up with old friends. We all meet friends, good friends, and best friends along the way. But there is NOTHING like a good ole hometown friend who has grown up with you and knows all of your past. I love these girls! We always have a great time together! Each year, some of us aren't able to make it, but we try. This year we rounded up Lauren, Season, me, Prentiss, and Mary Elizabeth (and Callie of course!).
After a short time of laughing and talking at Prentiss and Bo's, we enjoyed a nice supper at Pizza Grocery. I'm pretty sure we were noticed considering we were the loudest ones there. Mommy Mary E. and Lauren had to leave after supper. Season, Prentiss, and I continued the night a little longer continuing the laughter and catching up! Then we visited a group of guys from high school where Prentiss's husband just happened to be. Have I mentioned how much I love and miss these girls?! Very fun!
My Corinth Christmas just keeps getting better and better!



1 comment:
That is so fun to catch up with old friends. I'm so glad you were able to!
Post a Comment