Looking for an Event Planner?

Monday, December 21, 2009

Look no further!

Well...it's not exactly official planning, but it sure looks like it! Kristin planned and put together a Winter Wonderland rehearsal dinner for the Richey family on Friday night. I stopped by on my way in town, and I was taken aback! Wow! is all I could say! When you walk in, it was literally a Winter Wonderland!

This was a precious touch - a vase filled with ornaments...she spray painted some twigs to stick in for a little extra touch.

The table arrangements - baby's breath and the white twigs in a vase filled with bubbling clear marble-looking things. So neat!

Place cards - done in her handwriting!

These pictures do NOT do this place justice, and I am not sharing everything just in case Kristin decides to post on her blog.

The view from the door

So, if you need an event planner, Kristin will be living in Corinth until her own wedding! Just hop on over to her blog!
post signature

No comments: